INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR CONFERENCE, PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP AND ACCOMMODATION
- This application form is meant for those who are applying for conference & pre-conference workshop / accommodation.
- The registration fee include participation for conference events, delegate kit, refreshments and meals.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Payment for registration is accepted via NEFT, Net banking, Demand Draft and cash.
- First pay the amount for registration and accommodation charges (if required only). Use the ‘payment calculator’ available on the website to know exact payment amount.
- After the payment, start filling the application form.
- In case, two or more participants want to send a combined DD towards registration / accommodation booking (only dormitory), each candidate has to fill individual form online, but can mention a common DD number in their online registration form.
- All applications have to be submitted ONLINE only. No other mode would be accepted.
- All the correspondence (if any) will be done through email-id only.
- Applicants are requested to thoroughly verify all the details before submitting the online application. Furnish information exactly in the manner asked for in the forms, especially the names, address, affiliations and fee details.
- Each online application form is meant for one person.
- Only dormitory type accommodation will be provided by the organizers. Reservation will be made on receipt of full amount for all days.
- Organizers will provide transport facility from accommodation spot to venue (round trip) during the conference time (this facility is for those who have taken dormitory accommodation from the organizers).
- Provided transport facility (pickup) to those who are coming by train only on receipt of their travel details (i.e. arrival station name, Train no & name, coach no and date & time of arrival) to firstname.lastname@example.org for those who have taken dormitory accommodation from the organizers. Make sure and book your ticket upto one of the following stations: 1) Secunderabad (it is nearer to venue) / 2) Hyderabad / 3) Kachiduda. No transportation (pickup) will be provided for those who are coming by Air / Bus.
- Hotels and tariff details are provided on the website to book directly other than dormitory type The organizers are not responsible for these bookings.
- Once the online application form is submitted by the applicant, then further modifications are not allowed. Hence applicants are requested to check and validate the details before submitting online application form. No correspondence to alter the application details will be entertained.
- After successful submission of the online application a unique “REGISTRATION NUMBER” will be sent to the registered email-id. Please note down the registration number carefully and preserve it for further communication.
- The receipt will be automatically generated and sent to your registered email on verification of receipt of the payment.
- CASH - The printed online application form along with cash should be submitted in the NSI Headquarters Office, ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Campus, Beside Tarnaka Metro Station, Hyderabad.
- NEFT Transfer:
- Account Name: th Annual Conference of NSI
- Account Number: 42165107262
- Brach & Bank: State Bank of India, Lallaguda Branch
- IFSC code: SBIN0020082
- Type of account: CURRENT
- DEMAND DRAFT - Should be drawn in favour of “th Annual Conference of NSI” & payable at Hyderabad and sent by post to the following address:
The Organizing Secretary
th Annual International Conference of NSI
ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition Campus
Jamai-Osmanai PO, Beside Tarnaka Metro Station,
Hyderabad – 500007, Telangana, INDIA.